Saturday, March 10, 2012

Devour the Podcast Episode 3: You got a new mic to review Hostel 3?

Devour the Podcast Episode 3

That's right ladies and gentleman, it's time once again for Devour the Podcast, although this week it's a day early! (It's my birthday Sunday and I've got stuff planned for this weekend, you understand) What does our third episode entail you ask? Why a brand new microphone set up for starters, a review of "S&Man" for It Came from the Instant Queue along with "Hostel: Part 3" for Our Feature Presentation.
Episode 4 starts "The Paranormal Activity Trilogy" along with whatever the hell I happen to watch on my Instant queue.

To contact the show:
Email-Cenobitedave@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter-@Ddellamorte
Subscribe via Itunes (Search Devourtheblog)
Leave comments on Itunes and here on the blog, and if you disagree with a rating I give a film, feel free to let me know, I'd be happy to discuss it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment